Thousands of $’s saved treating Wastewater while also improving water quality:
1. $300,000 chemicals in 1 year
2. $175,000 sludge disposal in 7 years ($500/week)
3. $120,000 sewer charge in 5 years ($2,000/month)
Wastewater Discharge Permit 100% Compliance for Laboratory Analysis:
1. Achieved for 5 consecutive years with one industry (2003-2007)
2. Accomplished for 1 year with a customer (2010)
Seasoned Licensed Wastewater Operator from a trainee in less than 2 years:
1. Achieved in 13 months by one
2. Succeeded in 18 months by another
Receive these & other benefits by Contract Consulting from Dan Theobald:
Founder & CEO/COO of Environmental Services by Daniel L. Theobald
1. Procedure documentation-Preparing/Maintaining
2. Facility Enhancement as required or beneficial
3. Inspect, Sample, Track, Analyze, Document & Communicate results
• Wastewater Cost-Business Analysis & Reduction Guarantee
• Wastewater Treatment Improvement-Inspect, & Sample
• Wastewater Recommendations-Direct, Manage, Execute & Communicate
• Wastewater Permits-Operational Discharge & Facility Design/Operate
• Wastewater Support Functions-Engineering, Construction, Equipment & Chemicals
• Training Onsite/Online-Water/Wastewater/OSHA
• Environmental Regulations-Wastewater/Stormwater/Emissions
ESDLT FREE WASTEWATER INSPECTIONS and links:
An integral component of ESDLT’s Cost Reduction Guarantee; the free Wastewater Inspection Services are for those serious about REDUCING WASTEWATER COSTS & simultaneously IMPROVING WASTEWATER TREATMENT.
Wastewater Inspection Services to your company, which may also be accessed at it’s home page; wastewaterinspectionservices.com, are offered as follows:
Benefit from Dan’s 15 years of experience operating, inspecting and improving wastewater treatment by receiving his free Inspection of your Wastewater Treatment Operation.
His free Inspection will include, but not be limited to, the following:
1.) Tour Wastewater Operation for visual observation & analysis.
2.) Interview applicable individules for procedures & performance.
3.) Examine relevant records and documents to collect data.
In ending his free Inspection of your Wastewater Operation, Dan will outline his procedures to direct you to guaranteed cost reduction while simultaneously improving wastewater treatment.
To read and consider the Cost Reduction Guarantee, click this link; COST REDUCTION GUARANTEE.
To examine specific costs which are subject to reduction, click this link; SPECIFIC WASTEWATER COSTS SUBJECT TO REDUCTION.
Also, to view quotes from satisfied recipients of wastewater cost reduction, click this link; SATISFIED RECIPIANTS OF WASTEWATER COST REDUCTION and/or to examine Dan’s qualifications, click this link; DAN’S QUALIFICATIONS.
Contact Dan for these cost reduction benefits by: E-mail
Phone-TOLL FREE: (1-866-815-7819).